Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!



The New Year was brought in by my son and I. I made homemade pizza and we drank sparkling grape juice! I would of had the harder stuff but being as my son is not yet 21 I decided to drink with him and that is a great idea as I didn't have to worry about no headaches this morning! We actually were able to stay up until midnight and watch the ball drop in New York City. Hope you all have a wonderful New Year and of course I wish you the best of everything this coming year!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jeffro said...

Happy New Year to South View Farms!

Anonymous said...

Those pizzas really look yummy!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy New Year!! Plain old lemonade here..I don't need a headache:)

Crystal said...

Happy New Year!! We never drank either, but staying up till midnight was just as hard on me as drinking is anymore.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

My twin sons and I did the same thing: homemade pizza and watched the ball drop. (I drank a hot buttered rum toddy, though. They had milk. lol!)

Probably the main reason we stay up to watch the fun in NYC is to see Dick Clark and his wife ring in the New year together. We love that handsome charming man.


Happy 2012!
~Lisa