Tuesday, June 2, 2020

I'm BACK!

Well hello, I am finally back to blogging.  I have decided that spending my time on blogging is so much better than going to Facebook and spending all my time looking at the negativity on it! 

I have no pictures to share today, but tomorrow I hope to be back in the game and posting more often and more pictures.  I have even let my photo taking go to the way side.  Hopefully, I will get back into things and be a little more consistent in blogging! Have a great evening and hope to see you tomorrow with new content.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Lisa, Good to see you blogging again! :)

Shirley said...

Yay! Facebook is an illness, the true virus in our lives. Blogging is so much better for the soul.

threecollie said...

Delighted to see that you are back! If it weren't for games I wouldn't spend much time on FB either. Terrible for the blood pressure. Love your header hawk!