Friday, February 11, 2011

Cold

Well, this morning it is only 2 degrees above but with the wind chill factor your guess is as good as mine, all I know is that it is cold.  Monday it is supposed to be close to 40 wow, a heat wave!    Hope you all are braving the lovely winter.   I am thinking spring though, like what is going to go into the gardens and I really am looking forward to going to a horse clinic in April if I can get Sirocco ready by then, hopefully the weather will cooperate next month and we start seeing a little warmer weather!   The hubby doesn't want  me to travel 2.5 hours away for a three hour clinic but I don't think I am going to listen to him.  (nothing new)    Next is going to be able to talk him into driving the trailer and going with me and being bored for that time.  (no easy feat!)  

I got the mail and in it was my paper work from a college saying I was excepted and I will be going back to school for business management classes, (so far anyway).    I am excited, I want to do most of it online, I really do not want to attend in class room classes!   We shall see how things pan out and I will keep you all posted on how that works!!

You all have a great weekend and I will be talking to you soon.

7 comments:

R.Powers said...

Congrats on your acceptance!

SouthernSass said...

Sounds exciting - congrats! And I cannot imagine that kind of cold weather.....brrr!

Anonymous said...

Brrr.

Tell the husband to take along a real good book. Or two. Or just figure out ways to amuse himself while there. Like picking on the other people for not having as cool a horse as his wife does. I am sure he can find ways to effectively use his time to his amusements! :)

So which horse guru is it?

Kathryn said...

Brrr! Stay warm!

Wow! Lots going on with you! Hope you have a great time with both the horse clinic and school. :)

DayPhoto said...

WOW! Your header is amazing! You are so VERY talented!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

lisa said...

Thank you, florida cracker!

southern sass, it is cold but warmer days are a coming!

JB, you can almost bet he will have a couple of books with him, he will be telling me that I should have one of the other horses instead of the crazy one that I have!

Kathyrn thank you.


Linda, thank you and let people know that I will make custom saddle blanket for sale if they want one;)

Far Side of Fifty said...

looks cold there..Congrats on getting accepted for the business classes..you are going to me a busy ( More busy) lady:)