Friday, June 10, 2011

Life is so hard




What a life! I sure love my parents! I get to take naps when ever I want, they don't make me do anything. I get to come and go as I please, the only thing I don't agree with is they won't let me up on top of the tables and counters, I get whacked every time I get caught. I am pretty sneaky though because they don't catch me all the time! I wish though that she would put that darn camera away the flashing light keeps waking me up! Thank goodness she quit, now back to my nap. Oh, I forgot, I know she is going to put my picture up on the computer, just so you know I am pretty darn handy to have around. I keep her company once in a while even when she doesn't want it! You all have a great day.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a life!

Terry and Linda said...

Love the life of cat. I also like your blog header!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com/

Kathryn said...

As usual, i'm catching up on several days reading. The pic of Annie is gorgeous! It looks like a portrait. And the pic of your sky one previous is just amazing, too. Sorry you are having such miserable weather to go with it.

Our cats enjoy stretching out like this, too. Mac in particular seems to be asking for a belly rub, but he doesn't like them! (We call him the Venus Fly Cat.)

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

hi lisa! i check my bloggers posts a lot even though i haven't been blogging myself lately and i got a bit scared when i read your title...i often say 'life is so hard' during times of duress but thank heavens all is well on your farm...what a spoiled little thing you have there! :) all kitties should lives lives of luxury and i am so glad you spoil your baby! take care!

Callie Brady said...

Ahhh... scoot over pussy cat, I wish I could fit in there and take a snooze too. Have a great weekend, Lisa!

R.Powers said...

Too funny. That is one cozy cat.

lisa said...

Stacey,
I so agree!

Linda,
She is a syco cat that is for sure!

Kathryn,
Thank you!

Kritter keeper,
It sure was an attention getter, sorry about that ;-)

Callie,
There are days that I would love to take a nap.


FC,
Both of my cats are pretty funny sometimes, along with both of the dogs! (all in the same house even)

Shirley said...

Poor pathetic cat! You must have made her work waaaaay to hard!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! Too stinkin' cute!!

Loved your commentary, too. hehe!

~Lisa

CTG Ponies said...

That's quite a life!