Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another day on the farm





As you can see, it has been pretty foggy here in the mornings and the last few days it has been pretty warm. I know that those days are numbered though. They are calling for a high of 60 within the next couple of days. I can't believe that it is towards the end of September already!

I have to go and get the hubby and the son their hunting license in the next couple of days so they can have a chance to get a doe permit this year. The dead line for the that is October first, I better hop to it or the hubby will have my head on a silver platter!

School is going good, so far, on all of my homework I have A's and I have my first test tomorrow, so wish me luck!

Hope you all have a wonderful evening!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

threecollie said...

Great photos!

Shirley said...

Might be foggy, but those are lovely photos. Congratulations on doing so well at your schooling.

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Beautiful photos, love the last one!

Crystal said...

Congrats at school! Those are realy nice photos, we have been having too much wind to get any fog lately.

lisa said...

Thank you alll for the comments. I thought I better start posting again now that school is going better.