Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Corn Anyone!








Big difference from the mountains of New York and the corn belt of Illinois! I miss the corn fields of home but I have to say that I did miss the mountains while we were gone. They each have their beauty and as I told the hubby as long as he is with me any place we live together is home!

Today is orientation at the college, not nervous yet but I bet by the time I get there tomorrow for the first day of classes I will be a nervous wreck. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahhh...home, sweet, home!

threecollie said...

Stay calm. You are going to do great at college. Hope it is a lot of fun! And great photos...very beautiful to a farmer like me.

Anonymous said...

If you need any help, we are both available. Call us if you need us for anything. I'm sure you will do well because you have persistance and dertimination.
Dad says, "Yeh we are a big help, we are lucky if we can get out of our own way." Love you. Mom

Terry and Linda said...

I love seeing all this! Some people complain that driving through fields of corn is boring...not I ever!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Crystal said...

Mmmm I love corn! And corn fields too.
Im sure you will do fine at college, even though i would be very scared too.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great photos Lisa..you will do fine in school..take a deep breath! :)