Monday, December 5, 2011

Four...........


Stooges, not three but four. I think they are all up to no good too! This was taken at Dad's eightieth birthday party and I tell you what, it was a very rowdy day.

Not much going on. The weather is still holding out so far and I had to do a speech in writing class and if I got an A on the speech I was done for the semester and didn't have to do the final. I did it!! I held an A in the class for the whole semester and now I am done with that class, now just three more to go. I am going to get out of having to do my Algebra final also because I have an A in that class also! No finals in Micro computers!!!! The only class left in my Business class and we shall see. That is my school news for now.

I have been pretty busy trying to get weaving done before Christmas and boy do I have a lot of work to do! Christmas is fast approaching and like always I am a leave it until last kind a gal. I do better under pressure ;) Hope you all have a good evening.

4 comments:

Callie Brady said...

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!
You have done such a fantastic job. I'm so proud of you! I think that is such a wonderful system there not having to take the final if you have an A. The photo is one to treasure. I'm sure it will become even more loved over the years.

Crystal said...

I love the photo!!

And an A in writing, that is amazing, you are doing so good!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I thought their singing was pretty good too. That is not Jade's belly I see but the back of your kitchen chair.
Left to right, Zack, Jade, Kegan and Alan, stalwarts all!
A big Hooray for your fine marks. Keep up the good marks we are all rooting for you.
Love Mom

Terry and Linda said...

WONDERFUL! No final for you...no having to study for the final YAY!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com