Thursday, January 5, 2012

More people pictures


For some reason I am on a family picture marathon! This was taken in August when we went out to see my family. The picture is of the son and I. I think he has grown even taller since this picture was taken. It is not hard to be taller than I. I am only 5.2 and the son is now almost six foot. I am defiantly the short person of the family now! I still tell everyone that good things come in small packages!

Not much really has changed on the farm. We are colder and have just a dusting of snow on the ground and some snow flurries falling. All the animals are the same and of course healthy. I have decided to try to sell Sirocco because of not having the time to train him. Annie of course is fully trained and easy to ride. I would prefer to be able to just saddle and be able to get on and ride without having to worry to much about if I will be getting bucked off when the foot goes into the stirrup. You always have the potential of having problems because they of course are prey animals.

The hubby is still in Louisiana and he does have a plane ticket for the 13th to come home but if he actually gets too is the million dollar question. Lets hope but we will have to just wait and see. He is bragging about how nice it is down there. I keep telling him I don't want to hear about how he is running around in a t-shirt! I just make sure he remembers that he will be back in the cold weather eventually!!

Hope you all have a great evening.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

threecollie said...

Another great shot!

5 Starr's Farm said...

They just love it when they tower over you.......LOL

Jinglebob said...

Well....dynamite comes in small packages!

So are you saying when you come to visit you ain't going to top all these broncs off, for me? ;-)

You cheated on the previous picture. No names. I think know, but not sure.

lisa said...

threecollie,
Thanks I will be passing some copies of yesterdays picture to you all.

Sam,
I agree, they do like towering over me and just smiling at me!

JB,
Yes, you do, its Matt's dad Roger, His mom, Alice, his sister, Marianne and then his brother Mike and of course Matt. Oh, I can be dynamite when my temper is brought up that is for sure!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great photo! It is amazing how fast the boys shoot up in height! :)

Jinglebob said...

Okay, kinda had it right. Wasn't aware of the brother. First photo I've ever seen of Marianne. Thanks!