Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Paper and cloth



The top photo is the draft for the weaving project I am doing and the bottom picture is the cloth or towels and what  they look like woven. I really love this pattern and think they make pretty darn nice looking towels. Spent a lot of my time in the barn weaving today.

I am still waiting to get my grades from last semester and still haven't heard a thing. I hate the waiting game. I want to know now! I am very impatient, that is one of my down falls sometimes.

Hope you all had a great day, it is windy and very chilly here. Supposed to have wind chill factors down to zero. Brrrr
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

5 Starr's Farm said...

Happy New Year Lisa !
Love that pattern. Enjoy your comments, how are you doing. Can't believe they don't have you grades. Patients is not one of my better virtues and I seem to have less as I get older...LOL

Far Side of Fifty said...

Lovely pattern..patience is not my best virtue either:)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful!
You can create so wonderfuly with your looms. (Your children are pretty great too!
Love Mom

Shirley said...

I really like that pattern too. Although I think I like the "reverse" look in the top photo best.

Terry and Linda said...

Lovely pattern....I'm not a very good person for waiting either. :(


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com