Saturday, April 28, 2012



The apple trees are leafing out and the grapes are coming along and lastly the fruit trees are just about to bloom and I hope they all do not freeze.    It has been getting pretty darn cold some nights, down below 30 even!  Which isn't all that good for the spring plants that are showing.  

Not much going on this weekend, I am being a hermit this weekend and trying to get my essay's and other homework all done before Monday shows its face!  I know I keep repeating myself when it comes to school!   Just a couple more weeks and I won't be saying anything more about school for another few months!  

This is the weekend that the hubby doesn't come home, so he gets his break this weekend (JB!)    I will have the next honey do list made up for him though next week ;)

Hope you all are having a good weekend. 

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I never get tired of you taking about school..keep on keeping on! You are at the end of the semester! Essays suck..just saying:)

Jeffro said...

Keep on studying!!!!

Crystal said...

Love those almost blooms. it has been cool here lots of evenings too but one day it will get warm and stay warm.