Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Brain Overload!

That is how I am feeling at this moment, my brain is saying that I have to study for an Algebra test on Monday, I have an Economics test on Friday, I have to study for my Math of Business Finance tomorrow along with getting my modules printed for the next chapter in Marketing plus read that chapter, I have bills that have to get paid and out the door, I am way past getting the supper going for tonight, I have one English essay DRAFT done and still have to get the bugs worked out of it then I have two weeks to get the next essay and speech prepared by that time also.  I think I will just go to bed and hide under the covers for the next three weeks, do you think that could be an option? NOT!!!!!!!

Other than that, the animals are all doing good, the big steers will be meeting my freezer in just a couple of weeks then we can let the little steers have more room in the barn once the other steers are gone.  The baby chicks are growing and have lots of feathers now, that is the hubbies honey do list this weekend and that is to build a little chicken coop for them.  We have them in a stock tank with a heat lamp on them right now but they are getting a little too big for it now!  The horses are healthy but they sure do need some brushing down, the fur has been flying with shedding season here.  The dogs are good, fat and sassy.  We are down to one cat and she is good, still would like to see her outside more than not!  The kids are good, oops they aren't animals are they? JUST KIDDING, they can be at times!

Well, it is time to give this old brain a rest for the rest of the evening or I will be in the nut house rather than in  school! 

Have a great evening!

6 comments:

Mappy said...

I LOVE you HONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda said...

You can DO IT!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your brain will sort it all out and dump things one at a time as you complete the tests etc..I used to feel that way too. Think of it this way ..just cram as much as you can in that old brain until the exam then dump it all:)

Crystal said...

Yikes, you are so brave going to school and Im sure you will do awesome on all your tests and essays.
Love the animal update, but I think we need some chick pics :)

Terry and Linda said...

As they say...you will get er done! And school is almost to a break so that will help!


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Jinglebob said...

Busy is good.... at least you are able to do all this and I am sure you will triumph. :-)