Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Grown



In just two weeks, these little guys have grown a bunch.  You can see that they are beginning to get their feathers in.  That is about the only thing different going on around South View. 

School is school, and can't wait for the end of the semester.  I have already scheduled my classes for next fall.  I will be taking Business Law, Principles of Management, English 11, and Financial Accounting.  I will be having my Fridays off! 

Hope you all had a great day.

5 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

They are growing! Four classes..and they are not real easy ones..so you will be busy. Soon you will be out for the summer:)

5 Starr's Farm said...

So cute, little fuzzy things. Saw you stopped by. You would love a laptop, I've had mine for two year and it's great. Can take it any where.

Shirley said...

That's a handful of cuteness.

Jinglebob said...

Really like that picture on top!

Crystal said...

So cute! I never minded accounting, probly cause it was easy for me. The rest i dont like so much, but pretty useful courses. Nice to have Fridays off!