Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Honk

We have geese show up every so often on the pond that is on both ours and our neighbors property!

  The rain has been here for the last few days and we still have at least one more day of rain before it finally gives out to nice warm sunny days!   I have been pretty lazy the last few days trying to recoup from the school semester.  It has been nice not having to over use the brain!  I think I better get back to doing some much needed work on the farm before the hubby has me hanging by my thumbs for not doing anything!

I did make myself a list of what I wanted to accomplish over the summer though!  I quit though when the list kept getting longer and longer.  I decided I better start scratching somethings off the list before I get to far ahead of myself.   I don't want to defeat myself before I even start!

Hope you all have a great day.

5 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Our geese are now with you!!!

I've made lists like that also and had to stop, I knew I was overwhelming myself!!


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Shirley said...

I hope you put some riding time on your list!

lisa said...

Shirley, That is on the top of the list!

Crystal said...

I think you deserve a little no brain time!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Put some lollygogging days on your list so you get some goof off days..your deserve them! :)