Monday, June 25, 2012

Whatcha doin?

Just a little blurry but these are the next ones in line to fill the freezer next spring!  We ended up with over 294 pounds of ground beef out of the last two and of course some really nice steak (my favorite) and roast and we will be eating on that for the next 12 months.  We  also give some to family for consumption.    I had a ten pound roast saved out for the family reunion in July. 

I am back down in Jersey with the hubby this week.  I told him being as our anniversary is Wednesday, I was not going to spend it by myself so I came down to spend the week with him.  It is our 25th this year and I refused to spend it by myself!  He says he will take me out for dinner.

Hope you all had a great day!

7 comments:

threecollie said...

Congrats to you both! Enjoy both your dinner and your week together!

Terry and Linda said...

Oh! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

5 Starr's Farm said...

"HAPPY 25" Congrats to you both.

Far Side of Fifty said...

25 years of wedded bliss..Good for you..he is a lucky guy..you can tell him I said so! Happy Anniversary! He is in New jersey? I thought he was in Ohio..maybe I missed something. Well anyways I am glad he is closer to home:)

lisa said...

No, Connie, you didn't miss anything, he was in Ohio and then he got lucky and they sent him back to the city! More money too!

Crystal said...

mmm, beef!
Happy Anniversary to you!!! That's a big one, I can see not spending it alone. I messed up and planned my vacation during ours, oops.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Lisa and Matt. Have a nice time going out to Wendy's tonight. Or is it McDonalds? Lots of love. Mom and Dad.