Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Stills (summertime)

I think one of the things that says summer more than anything else, is the color green, rather it be the grasses or the the trees sprouting their green leaves!  Then you have my garden pond area, and putting my house plants out on my back porch for the summer!   I can't leave out the fishing up on Peck's Lake on the pontoon!  I caught the largest fish this year, a 17 inch small mouth Bass.  Last but not least, I can't leave out one of my favorites and that is the Hummingbirds.  I have four feeders for them and they have been going through their feed in a week!   Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures. I love the hummers as well. :)

Jeffro said...

That's what my Dad would call a fryin' pan sized fish!