Monday, August 6, 2012


The hubby bought me roses Friday and told me to hurry up and get better!      He is just so sweet.  I don't get roses often but when I do  I cherish them! 

Things are getting easier, the worst part is having to sleep in a chair and doing things one handed, like typing!   I go back to the doctor today and get the stitches out and find out what the next step in the heeling process is.

The son and I was coming back from getting my hair done and we saw something running across the road.  We thought at first it was a dog and then realized it was a large cat (mountain lion)!  Talk about being shocked,  if I would of had a camera I still would of not gotten a picture because he was moving pretty fast with a rabbit in its mouth!    The DEC says that the state of NY does not have the lions any more,  wrong,  I sure wish I could of gotten a picture to prove them wrong.

Hope you all have a great day.

6 comments:

threecollie said...

Hope you feel better each day. Must be awful having to sleep in a chair! And I believe you on the lion. Too many photos...too many reliable sightings not to have at least a few passing through now and then. Their territories encompass hundreds of miles. And I assume you saw the news story I linked to for Mappy.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful flowers..he knows how to pick em!
We have a Mountain Lion around here too..people have taken photos of it yet the DNR says it is impossible. It was in the neighbors yard..I think some yahoo had a cub and let it go..bums:(

Terry and Linda said...

When I saw the wolverine TWICE and of course didn't have the camera the DOW said unless they see it with their own eyes, they don't exist.

Oh, get real.

Glad you are healing...this is the hardest part...slow but in the end GOOD!


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Purty. Your husband must be a nice guy! :-) Like my wife's husband.... :-)

Crystal said...

That is a real pretty rose. A mountain lion, wow, we are supposed to have cougars around here, but I have never seen one.

Shirley said...

Lovely roses! You deserve them.
Cougars are really hard to photograph, I've seen them only twice and both times they were moving pretty fast. Hope it isn't hanging around your place.