Friday, August 24, 2012



The son mowing the hay, and it was his first time mowing by himself.   Boy, is he growing up!  In the  last picture his girlfriend is riding with him.  I was really hesitant in letting her ride, so I said just for one round then  she had to get off.  I stayed out and made sure the son paid attention to what he was doing and made sure nothing happened.    He did a pretty good job for his first time.

My arm is doing good, but it has been pretty hard getting some of my movements.  The physical therapist said I need to work a little harder on some of the side movements.   I need to get things stretched out.  It has been pretty rough going but I will get there.   The pain is still bad at night but during the day it seems not to be as bad.  I still have to sleep in the recliner, tried to sleep in the bed last night but ended up still down in my chair around 1 in the morning.  

School starts on the 5th of September.  I have all my books and I am pretty much ready for the semester.   Hope you all have a great day.

5 comments:

threecollie said...

Hope you feel better soon. Great pics!

Shirley said...

He's a big boy now.... hang in there with the rehab.

Terry and Linda said...

Oh, gosh! Hope your arm gets well fast enough to carry all those horrible BIG college books!

Kids sure grow up fast. I'm sure the girl friend felt rather special.


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Far Side of Fifty said...

It is good that you have hay! Looks like he did a good job....sometimes we just have to let go and watch:)
School is just around the corner for you, I am certain you will have another good year on the Dean's List!!!
Cut yourself some slack with the therapy..it will all be good in it's own time:)

Crystal said...

Son looks good out there mowing, and it sure is true they grow up so fast!

Back to school again...what classes do you get this fall, I am sure you will do just as good as last year.