Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Stills ...What inspires me.

This is my number one inspiration, if it wasn't for my other half I wouldn't be the person I am today.  When I met him I was one of those people that was afraid of her own shadow and if someone hurt my feelings I would start with the water works.   He pushed and prodded until I got out of that habit!   He pushes me to be the best I can be at whatever I decide to do.  Even though he complains about school taking up a lot of time, he is the one that pushed me to go for a college degree and stands behind me on what ever I decide to do.    We are not only a married couple but we are the best of friends and without him, I would not be where I am today.   Thank you, to my inspiration and the love of my life!  I wouldn't trade him for all the money in the world.

Hope you all have a great and inspiring day!

4 comments:

threecollie said...

You guys are the best!

Terry and Linda said...

CLAP, Clap, clapppppppppppp!

Well, said!!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Far Side of Fifty said...

I can see by that smile that he kinda likes you too! :)

Anonymous said...

Great shot! Man, I don't stop in for a day or so (as you hadn't been posting a lot lately, yes i know, school and other things, not complaining, just saying.... ) and here are all these new posts!