Friday, November 23, 2012



The sun this morning was pretty.  It made everything look like harvest time.   I sure hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I was pretty busy cooking and I got  a little lazy after everything was done, so, I didn't blog.  I sure hope you all realize that I sure was wishing you all a wonderful day yesterday!

I have a couple of weaving projects done, and tomorrow I will post them when I get the finishing touches done on them.   I finished a table runner and did a couple of samples for a client.  I think I will try to get some towels on the loom and get a few done for Christmas time. 

Hope you all are having a great day, by the way I do not go out on Black Friday!  I think that is the worst day of the year!  Have a great one. 

P.S.  I think the horses are evil looking  ;)

3 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Your header is outstanding. The light in your other photos pretty cool!
Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

5 Starr's Farm said...

No Black Friday for me.............was thinking of all my blogger friends yesterday also. Glad you had a good day, looking forward to seeing your projects.

Shirley said...

Nice light in your photos. We went to Bonners Ferry for a couple of things and the town was deserted- I think the locals went to Spokane for Black Friday deals.