Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fur Rugs

Just gotta love having fur rugs and just think, I didn't have to pay anything for them!  Of course it does take quite a bit to KEEP them though!   Wouldn't it be just wonderful to not have to do anything but just lay around and play!  

Not much going on just the same old, same old.  Going to get our Christmas tree this weekend and decorate.  It is a shame that so many people have gotten away from what the true meaning of Christmas is.  Money is so tight for everyone that maybe people should think about how to just be with family and enjoy the spirit of it rather than the gift giving.

The count down to the last day of school is here.  I have next week then I have to go back just for one day to take my accounting final!  Monday from 2-5 which stinks.  Having to go back for just one final!   So next week is going to be brain over load, study, study, study.  Wish me luck!

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

All the luck in the workd to you sweetheart! I know you will do well. And your idea of family being together is the right one. My fondest memories are of family and being together, not presents.
Love you. Mom

Far Side of Fifty said...

Study hard..the end of the semester is in sight:)

Crystal said...

Study hard, I am sure you will do well but will wish you good luck as well.

We don't have anymore fur rugs inside, they are all outside now.

Anonymous said...

Luck! :-)

Terry and Linda said...

I had to laugh...two dogs and a darling little cat! So cute. GOOD LUCK!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com