Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Just another day on the Farm!

Chloe, has grown quite a bit.  She is our seven toed cat.  She hates the kitten and of course, she stays away from her as far as she can get.  Which means we only get her to sit in our laps waiting for pets, when the kitten is no where in sight.  

Not much going on here at South View Farm, the animals are getting fat and sassy, with the winter months giving them a vacation.  I don't like the cold all that well, so I don't ride in the winter months.  Even if it has been a mild winter so far.

I'm off to get school books for this semester.  Only one more after this spring, then I will be graduating with  honors next spring.  At first I was going to stop and get my butt to work, but I am thinking that if possible I will be trying to get a bachelors degree. We shall see how the economy goes between here and the fall.  Just so you all know, I did make the Dean's List again!  Still have a 3.89 GPA!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

threecollie said...

Congrats on that dean's list!

Far Side of Fifty said...

You should be very proud of yourself! Way to go girl! :)

Linda said...

I'm so proud of you....the Dean's list!!! I really don't know how I could even THINK of going back to school.

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

We are proud of you too! And we love you very much. Keep on trucking! Love, Mom and Dad M.

Anonymous said...

Congrats.... you dang scholar... you realize... your making some of the rest of us look bad... ;-)

Crystal said...

Wow Deans list!!! Congrats