Monday, January 21, 2013

Truck...........Rodeo






Not the best of pictures, but the best I could do with my phone camera.  Hopefully, the son has some good video on his camera and I will post a video tomorrow!  The kids and I went to the Monster Jam at the Times Union Center.  It was our Christmas present from me to the family, unfortunately the hubby was in Florida and couldn't come with us.  We sure missed having him with us.  We watch the trucks on TV and love them, and I have to say that this show in no way, does it justice, the arena is just too small!  But it did give us a taste of what a bigger show would be like and it would be awesome!   The hubby and I went to a big nationals tractor pulling in Kentucky one year and that was awesome, we keep telling ourselves it would be neat to make our 1066 into a pullin tractor, then we look at all the money involved and say NOoooooo, we will keep our money, thank you very much!

Well, just two more days and back to school.  Don't know if I am ready or not.  But I guess I don't have much of a choice if I want to get me degree.  I keep telling myself it was all worth it!

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Lisa.... How Fun, love the truck pulls. We have only been to a few small shows.

Far Side of Fifty said...

looks exciting! One more day til school starts..you will do fine..and it will be worth it. Have you checked to see how much you can do online? :)

lisa said...

Connie, if I decide to go for a bachelors and Masters, I am going to try to do most of it on line.

Jeffro said...

Awesome!

Crystal said...

looks like a fun day!!! I have never been to a monster truck show, but do enjoy the truck pulls. and combine demolition is fun too.