Monday, May 6, 2013

Still going backwards (done to beginning)



As you can see, I am still going backwards from the finished project to the beginning of where it all started from.  The hubby sure doesn't do things half way!   He asked me after it was all done, did I really have to build this strawberry arbor this elaborately?  Then he looks at me and said, YES.  He is a gluten for punishment!   But it sure does look nice, we put the picnic table under it but then we decided that the  table hides the pretty rock and brick work they did under it, so the table is going and I will put some lawn chairs under it instead.

Hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cool, I love the big timbers, they sure set it off nicely.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Very nice...and fancy!
So how do you pick the strawberries if they are so high?

~Lisa