Friday, August 16, 2013

Ice Cream



We went to our local Antique shop and bought an ice cream maker.  It sure makes fantastic ice cream but it takes forever.......!   I guess good things comes to those who wait.

I have been lax in blogging again.  I am down in NJ again, cleaning house and doing some weaving while I am down here.  I have just a couple of weeks and it will be back to school again.  Not a whole lot going on around here.  I pretty much do the same thing day in and day out.  I put a towel warp on one of my floor looms and will be doing different towels soon.  I am going to make the color combinations that everyone sent in when I did the contest.  I will be weaving those on the small loom that sits on the table.

Hope you all had a good week and like they all say TGIF!  Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I have not had homemade ice cream in years. I always thought it was so tasty! Good to hear from you even if it is same old same old:)

Shirley said...

I need me one of them! I love ice cream but shudder at what goes in commercial ice cream.