Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The guys did up the scarecrows on Sunday.  I did the faces on the pumpkins (good thing I never claimed to be an artist)!   This is one of the hubbies favorite holidays and that is Halloween, not one of my favorites though.

School is back to taking up about 90 percent of my time, but the end is near.  I am still undecided if I will continue or try to get the weaving up and going.  I really don't think it will be a very viable profession.  I think that I will have to go back out into the work force and get a regular job. (yuck!)  I did good on the first Bio test, ended up with a 96, that sure surprised me, I even asked the professor if she had the right student!  My first macroeconomics test didn't go as well as I thought it did though, but I did pass it and that is all that matter.   Tomorrow I have my first test in investment class, that I think is going to be even harder to take.  We shall see.

Hope you are having a wonderful week.

3 comments:

threecollie said...

Great display!

Shirley said...

I don't do Hallowe'en , but you did a pretty cool display.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Macroecon sucks, I only passed because of multiple choice tests..I am a good guesser. Your decorations are awesome:)