Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday already!

Not much going on here at the farm, EXCEPT........we had snow flurries off and on all day and they are calling for more tomorrow.  Nothing stuck to the ground though.  That is always a plus.  I can wait for the snow for a while yet.  Still not completely ready for the white stuff.  I still have to get the pond all cleaned up and ready for the snow.  We have to put up some plastic on the back porch to keep some of the snow off of the porch.   Always something to get done.

School is going pretty darn good, hard to believe that I only have just a little over a month and it will be all over and back to the real world.  I am hoping to get some weaving done before the holiday season starts up.  I seem to be in one mode and that is school, school, and school.  I seem to let everything else go to the back burner! 

I think the hubby is probably enjoying that warm weather just a little too much.  I will have to keep reminding him that he will be back in the cold zone before he knows what hit him ;)   He was talking about going fishing out on the ocean this weekend.   Being as I get motion sickness, I am glad it will be him and not me!  I think I will stick to going to the movies on Saturday with the kids. 

Hope you had a good week and enjoy the long weekend.

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Wow, ocean fishing! I get motion sickness too, so it is something I will probably never experience, but, wow....