Thursday, January 23, 2014

Rant, Rant, Rant

I think my animals are better fed than I am!  I need to try catching these cats and having them taken care of!  They keep multiplying.  The only reason I haven't had them fixed is that they are wild and very hard to catch!  I can still remember the vet telling me that my barn cats are the best looking barn cats she has seen.  She said most of the time the ones she sees are not as fat!

On another note.  I saw on the news the other week that every one's electric bill had gone up and people were saying that their bills had doubled.  I thought to myself, this can not be good.  I forgot all about hearing it on the news until I got my bill today.  OMG!!!  We wonder why we are all going to the poor house, now I know!   It won't be long and we will have to pay for the air we breath.

I sometimes agree with the hubby and we should sell everything we have, buy a camper and become nomads!  As the price of things go up, the more I agree with him!   Take our guns and run and get lost in the countryside.   Sorry, but it is one of those days where I just want to take off someone's head!

We work our a........ off and what do most of us get in return, not a damn thing but more headaches!   If one thing goes wrong, it seems lots more things seem to follow.  I am the one that usually takes things and just goes with the flow and let things come as they may and do the best I can with what I have.  Sometimes though you just get plain tired of trying and throw your hands up in the air and say F----- it! Excuse my french.  I think I have ranted enough.  I do realize that there are lots of people that are so much worse off than I ever thought of being.  I am complaining because I want to and I can.  I figure this blog is for me and if I want to complain I can.

Now that my complaining is done.  I want to say, thank you for putting up with my ranting if you read this.  I sure hope you are having a better day than me and don't let my ranting bother you.  Tomorrow is always a new day!


9 comments:

Terra said...

You go girl, with your rant, I know what you mean. I think our President's policies are driving the middle class out of existence with too much spending. My 3 cents worth, due to inflation a penny doesn't get you much.

Willow said...

Our electric was the highest we have EVER had this month ~ so I do know what you mean there !

CDH said...

I agree with Terra! Pretty soon we'll be taxed with how much toilet paper we use! UGH!
VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Anonymous said...

Rant away, ain't bothering me none! Yup, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.. all these fools who think this latest head of state sure don't pay attention to much, do they?

threecollie said...

You go right ahead and rant. You have every right to! And everyone is furious about those power bills. Talk about price gouging!

Terry and Linda said...

Electricity horrible expensive here also. I wish someone would come up with an alternate power supply that would break up the monopoly of the electric companies.

Linda
http://coloraadofarmlife.wordpress.com

Far Side of Fifty said...

Rant on and I hope you feel better! Everything is going up..groceries heat and electricity. Soon we will all be poor as church mice.
Seems to me lots must change in Washington before anything positive happens with the economy...I think they should all be thrown out..but that is just me:)

ellie k said...

Our big thing here in Florida is the flood insurance, people are getting bills for up to 10,000.00 a year. Houses that have never been considered flood zones are being rezoned so you have to buy the insurance. You cannot sell your house in a flood zone because people know they cannot pay the insurance. People are losing there homes because they cannot afford the house payment and insurance. I am sorry about the electric bills, people in D.C. Need to help the working people and not send so much money to other countries. This money usually goes in the pockets of the officials and does not help the needy.

Shirley said...

Wouldn't it be nice to live off the grid? Easier said than done though.