Friday, February 7, 2014

Hay!

The pony decided that he need a little added warmth on his ears.  The snow piled up the other day.  We had around 14 inches.  I kept the horses in the barn during the storm and then let them out.  Boy, did they love that fluffy stuff!

I took off another set of towels and when I get them finished I will blog them.  I think I did blog about weaving in one of my older posts.  I am going to get the son to video me explaining the parts of the loom and what they do for you and post that soon.

Not much going on here at the farm, weaving and taking care of the animals.  Matt is working pretty long hours and he has time to eat, relax for a hour and then to bed and back up at 4:45 the next morning to start the day all over again.  He will have to work Saturday and Sunday also, until the job is finished.  I should ask him if it is worth working closer to home or not!

Have a good evening.

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

It sounds like you would see more of your hubby if he was working away and came home for a visit. Seven days a week can get real old.

Hang in there with our requests for explanations about weaving...non weavers are just curious:)

Shirley said...

Pony looks cute!
Looking forward to the video.

Ranch Girl Diaries said...

That is alot of snow! Cute photo!

Terry and Linda said...

Working seven days a week gets old real fast. But getting to sleep in your own bed....priceless!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com