Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cover up



The curtains are done, nothing fancy!  If you click on the picture you will be able to see the pattern.  I have had this fabric,that I wove at work, for quite some time.  The hubby told me I better get some curtains in the room; where he usually gets dressed.   We would hate to have someone walk onto the porch at the same time he is getting dressed!   The back porch door is the one that everyone goes to when they come to visit.  We hardly ever use the front  door.   I don't want to scare anyone either! (if you know what I mean)

We got another load of  logs in for fire wood.  We were getting pretty low on the wood, good thing the season is almost over!  I will post some pictures of the pile tomorrow.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cross something off your list! It looks great! :)