Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Runner


I finished the table runner.  I also did one in white linen, but I couldn't get the pictures to turn out like I wanted to.    I will try to get better pictures and then post those.   The pictures just don't do the runner justice!  I spent the last couple of days sewing ironing to get the table runners done and then I did some dish cloths also and I had around 12 of those to do also.  Now I am going to start doing some rag rugs for a client.   Something a little different for a while.

I did not go to NJ this week. The hubby just didn't know if he was going to be down there or back home earlier in the wee.  I decided that instead of waiting to find out what he was going to be doing the rest of the week, I would just wait until next week when he goes down, if he goes!

Rain has decided to stay with us for the next five days.   Not calling for a break until Sunday, if even then.   Have flood watches out for tonight into tomorrow morning.   Just what the people around here need, another flood!

Hope you are having a good week.

6 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks good Lisa! Rainy and cold here too, just weather for ducks. I have been working on projects inside too...as when it gets nice I want to be outside:)

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

Beautiful runner! You should show the ends. Did you do tassels on them? the bred is great! Thanks so much. I went shopping with Joan yesterday. Got most of what I needed but was exhausted when I got home. Dad got another shot in his eye. Love Mom

Linda said...

I love it!! I might just have to break down and buy one from you!!!

Shirley said...

Very nice- I like the wavy lines.
Hope you don't have to deal with flooding.

Terry and Linda said...

Your work is outstanding. Do you sell in craft shows? You really should!

✿♥ღLinda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Got your Ark built yet? ;-)