Monday, May 19, 2014

Official!

 Graduation, went well, even though we had lots of rain and just about had to swim to the truck when it was overbut  I did graduate with high honors.
The night before graduation was awards night.  I received, an award for distinguished graduate in Business Administration A.A.S, Who's Who among Students in American Universities and Colleges, and the Gerard R. Roux Memorial Award in Mathematics.     We had a lovely night, not one rain drop!

Then Saturday was a busy day also, I had to help with food (Ladies Auxiliary for the fire department) at an auction.  It has been a pretty busy four days.  Yesterday I spent part of a day weaving rugs and doing laundry.  I still have one more rug to weave then I can deliver them to my client.  I think today is going be a lazy day for me.  I might go out and brush the rest of the ponies.  I did a good brushing on Annie, but I need to really wash her tail, it is a mess and just brushing it can not get all the goo out of it!

I might even go for a ride!  It has been a long time since I have been on a back of a horse.  It is time to get back in the saddle and get my arse in shape!  Hope you have a great week!

6 comments:

threecollie said...

Congratulations Lisa! You are an example to all us lazy people.

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

Yes Lisa, we are all proud of your accomplishments! And not just the academic ones either!
Love Mom and Dad

Far Side of Fifty said...

Congratulations!! You look so beautiful and happy!! :)

Shirley said...

WE knew you'd do it- congratulations!
Love that dress.
Yes- do ride!

Terry and Linda said...

YAY! Lisa you DID IT!!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife@wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats!