Monday, September 8, 2014

Sunsets



The sunset Saturday night was just spectacular.   I think my best photographs are of the sunsets.  I am a lot better at taking those kinds of photos than most any other picture.  

Today is going to be spent picking tomato's and if there is enough time, I will be canning also.  I just might wait until tomorrow morning.  I haven't really decided.  I think it will all depend on how many I have to put up.  If there is not to many, I will be canning today.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Stunning orange. I much prefer summer's sunsets than the week watery ones of winter!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Shirley said...

Lovely! We haven't has many spectacular sunsets here this summer, so it's nice to enjoy everyone else's.

Kathryn said...

These are gorgeous! Great job. :)