Monday, March 30, 2015

Putting the Engine to work!

The hubby and son put a corn grinder on the engine and ground corn into corn meal.   The hubby begged me to make him cornbread out of it.  It turned out pretty darned good.  I now have a quarter pail of cornmeal.   They went and picked up another engine yesterday and that is the next one to get running.  Then it is engine shows this summer.

I am a little under the weather today and I sure hope I can get over this cold sooner whether than later.   It is pretty much all in my "head"  no pun intended.   Sore throat, achy and my head feels like someone has it in a vise!

Hope you have a great week.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

That was fun to see! I bet the cornmeal was really fine and great for corn bread! Take good care of you and get better soon:)

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

Feel better fast Lisa. If you need anything, call me.
Love, Mom

Shirley said...

That's pretty cool! Homemade cornmeal!
Sure hope you feel better soon, those head colds are nasty.