Tuesday, May 19, 2015

DC

This picture sure doesn't do this scarf justice, it is not as green as the picture makes it out to be.  I took it in lighting that wasn't so light!  I am doing scarves on my little loom, while I am down in Washington DC with the hubby.   So, while he is working, I will be to.  Plus, no interruptions.  I might actually get some done before we head back home.

This weekend is going to be full of getting our backyard pond dug and ready for some new fish.  Hopefully before the weekend is over we can have a great start and maybe even be close to having it finished.

Hope you have a great week.

5 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Such a pretty scarf! Have fun gardening, I just mowed the lawn for the first time today:)

threecollie said...

Love the scarf! And so much fun to play with ponds!

Paintsmh said...

Love it! We will definitely want one for Carol for Christmas :D

tryon1@frontiernet.net said...

Beautiful Scarf. I bet you could weave one in the Montgomery tartan. Not just one, six or seven. Love, Mom

lisa said...

You bet mom, I never thought about that! I will have to really give it some thought.
Liz, I will have you pick one out and I will hold it or you can buy it sooner.