Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Goodbye?


I am hoping to have a new home for Thunder the mini mule.  I was thinking of selling Scout the pony, but I have actually grown attached to him.  So, he gets to stay.  Thunder is one that has been very hard for me to get attached to.  He is one of those that needs someone with a really firm hand and you have to watch yourself around him.  He likes to kick out when you least expect it.   I need to downsize and Thunder is the one that has to go.  I have to make sure that he goes to a home that will take care of him though.  I put a lot of time into getting him looking healthy and happy.

Been pretty darn hot these last few days.  Not doing anymore outside than I have to.  Will be indoors weaving and going through some cupboards that  have needed going through for quite some time.

Hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

Terra said...

I hope Thunder finds a really good home with the right owners, who have a firm hand, as you mentioned. He is a pretty boy.

Terry and Linda said...

I hop you find just the perfect home! He really is pretty!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Far Side of Fifty said...

I am sure you will find him a good home:)