Sunday, April 17, 2016

Are We at the Zoo???


The hubby and I were out driving on the back roads in Illinois, and I could not believe what I saw.  These giraffes where in someones yard out in front of their house.  In the middle of no where!  Matt's aunts loves giraffes and I had to take pictures and put them up on facebook.  I thought that I would share them on my blog also.   They were life size, as you can compare from the garage in the background.  Never thought I would see that on a back road out in the middle of no where!

Hope you are having a great Sunday, The sun is shining and the degree is going up to 70 here in upstate New!  Have a great day.

2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Now how very cool that is!

Linda

Far Side of Fifty said...

Way cool. We saw Zebras once on Montana...Zonkeys they call them there:)