Wednesday, April 5, 2017

April showers bring May flowers?


I don't know about you, but April showers bring April mud baths!  The ground is now officially over saturated and it will be more like a bath tub of mud, whether than just muddy ground.   We are under flood watches until Saturday morning.  The rivers are all close to flood stages, along with the creeks and other bodies of water.   We are dry today, but tomorrow heavy rains start back up and then we will be in trouble.  I just hope that our bodies of water don't flood, and all our homes are safe.

Other than that, next week is calling for sun and 68 on Monday, and 76 on Tuesday!!! Yippy, I hope that the weather man keeps it in the forecast!

Work is getting busier, and my boss is taking her first weeks vacation since I have been working.  I am just hoping that everything goes smoothly while she is gone!  She leaves on the 17th of this month.  I told her, she better have her phone handy!

After Easter I start up my riding again.  I can't wait.  I am now waiting to get out and do some work with Sirocco.  I will need to wait until some of this ground dries out. Hopefully soon.

Have a great week.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Well at least its not snow! But I hate mud, we are all dry here, almost could use a rain

Linda said...

And melts all the snow! YAY!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope you avoid the flooding! Stay safe! :)