Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Cannon Beach

This is a pile of mussels, even though it looks like a lumpy and bumpy rock.
 Bird sanctuary, that is not allowed to be climbed on by us humans.  We had to stay on the sand and not walk on the rocks.  The rock is called Haystack Rock.
 This is the scenery from the side of the rock.
 This is a close up of the rock of mussels.  As you can see it had a wonderful array of sea life attached.
 Matt walking towards the rock.
This tells is just one of the signs.   It was a chilly day but I still took off my shoes and walked on the beach with crocs on.  You can't get to the rock when the tide is in.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

One of my favorite beaches! I love the wind and the crashing waves! My brother has a place in Oregon and I loved to visit him there!:)