Friday, May 4, 2018

Washington (Bonneville Dam)

 The spill way for the Dam
 Bonneville Dam
 Fish ladder
The mountains in the Distance at Bonneville Dam.
As you all know, that follow me on Facebook,  I took a trip out to Washington State.  I couldn't believe how much there is to see!  I had a wonderful time.  One of the first things we visited was the Bonneville Dam.  It has a habitat for the fish that are spawning, it had fish ladders for sturgeon and trout and other fish.  It was wonderful.  I will post more pictures of the dam and the history of it tomorrow.

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

It is a wonderful State to explore! Oregon too! I enjoy seeing what you have posted on facebook:) Hope you get to go back again soon!

lisa said...

Connie, I am actually going back at the end of May.

Terry and Linda said...

What a cool place to visit. I have never been there.