Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Gnomes

I decided to add to my patio area, a gnome garden in an old wheel barrow.  I don't remember where I saw this done.  I just loved it, so I had to try it for myself.  I think it turned out pretty well.  All my flowers are starting to bloom pretty nicely now.

I have decided to down size on the animals, I am going to give up the mule and the pony.  I will then be down to the old lady (Annie at 24 years), and then Sirocco.  I haven't been riding and doing much with the horses.  So, I think it is time to be done.  I will keep Annie until she passes and Sirocco for now.  I do hope to work with him more this summer, but I don't know if I will, I am still not riding him yet because after all these years I am still a novice rider and he needs an experienced rider.  NOT ME.  I will keep working with him from the ground.

Matt is still working and playing with the engines.  The son is right along with him, seems we do more on the weekends with engines than at home much.  Or we are running around doing errands. 

Hope you are having a great summer.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

What a pretty little garden! :)

Crystal said...

Very cute garden gnomes :) Sounds like a good plan with the horses. There is no rule that you have to ride horses to own them :)