Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 3

Well, both  sides to the house is done.   I enjoyed myself, the hubby took me out to dinner for steak at the longhorn restaurant and had prime rib!!!  Still not as  good as mine ;)  JB, I will have pictures when I get back tomorrow.   I am on the hubbies laptop and can't put pictures on it.  

Bought some new bedding for the bed at JC Penny and walked the mall and bought just candles and measuring spoons and a grill brush.  I refrained from dragging the hubby into the clothing stores, too!

I am finally getting the hang of driving in the neighborhood where they are staying and is getting easier to get around and I am sure by the time that the summer is over that I will really know my way around.

Well, hope you all had a good day and I will be back tomorrow with pictures!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My e-mail wouldn't answer yours. I'm having a problem with it on this new computer. We are heading south to Wallingford Ct for the show. Have a good week end, drive safely, love you both, Mom & Dad

Far Side of Fifty said...

You got your cleaning all done ..good for you! You sound like an adventurer..look for garage sales! :)

CTG Ponies said...

Sounds like a productive trip!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! I was just getting ready to type exactly what CTG Ponies did! :D

~Lisa

The Silver Age Sara said...

I'll bet you'll be glad to be home and you're definitely coming home to warmer weather. Sounds like you got a lot done and had a great time. Can't wait for photos!

Crystal said...

Cant wait for photos as well, gld you are finding it easier to get around too.