Sunday, May 8, 2011

MMMMMM Good!






I hope that everyone who is a mother had a great day! Mine was pretty fantastic, got to spend it with my family and I cooked for the in laws! Today was the first day of the season I was able to cook outside on the fire with the dutch oven. Turned out pretty darn good if I do say so myself!

The hubby and kids got me some hanging baskets with flowers and some lawn decorations for the pond area. Plus had lots of help getting the pond all cleaned out and ready for the fish in a couple of weeks! Supposed to be a lovely week this week, will be getting the gardens all ready for planting next month plus I will finally be getting up on horse and riding this week! It has been some time since that has happened.

Hope you all have a great week.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Linda said...

That looks SO good!

Far Side of Fifty said...

And she cooks! Happy Mother's Day Lisa:)

Crystal said...

Boy I thought I was full till I saw that! Sure looks good.

lisa said...

Thanks everyone! I think I will be doing a lot more of that!

Shirley said...

mmmnomnomnom! I was thinking of making stew today- you just made up my mind!
Have fun riding this week. Great photo of you by the way.

Kathryn said...

Glad you had a good day! How fun - the cooking outside. :)

Anonymous said...

I want to tell everyone that indeed it was out of this world. It was a wonderful day, sitting in the shade, enjoying the sunshine and watching everyone else work. The patio pond is beautiful with all the additions and decorations. The grape arbor will be beautiful when it grows up. The horses look healthy as do the little steers. Roosters wander about the place, and the dogs are always welcoming. Fresh air, flowers, good food and good company. Thank you for a wonderful Mother's Day. Mom

CTG Ponies said...

Looks yummy!!