Sunday, January 8, 2012

Another Day


This is actually the sunrise. It almost looks like the sunset. I was on the way back from taking the son to the school to meet the bus for his skiing. I was really wondering if they would even have it as we have had virtually no snow around here that has stuck. He did go though and was disappointed because not much of the mountain was open for skiing. He goes every week for about six weeks through the school. He loves it because he doesn't have to put with any of his classmates that like to be bullies, even though he sticks up for himself and doesn't take any of their crap it still gets to be a pain to have to put up with it. That is why he gave up basketball and baseball, because the other kids were hard to put with.

I did more weaving today and I am making headway on getting the towels done for the family before the get together next weekend. I have a ways to go but I will persevere!

Good news, I received my grades in the mail this week and I have all A's for those of you who don't have me on facebook and didn't know! Connie, over on Far Side, I want to really thank you a lot for your advice and support! My family was also great! My husband has been the best through all the time that the homework has taken away from my time with him. Love you, darlin!

Hope you all have a great night.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

All A's!! Way to go Lisa! Oh I am just thrilled for you! I just knew you were a natural learner..an A even in that doggone Math class..you go girl! :)

Linda said...

A's! Congrat's on A's....I was always a B girl myself. Great pic!

Crystal said...

Sure does look like a sunset picture. So proud of you for getting all A's, I cant even imagine going back and learning all that stuff again.

Terry and Linda said...

ALL A'S! Way to GO, Girl! You are an example for anyone and everyone who has a true desire to get a college education!


Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com