Friday, June 8, 2012

Back down in the city for a few days.  I came down to clean house for the guys and you sure can tell it has been a long while since it has been done.  I love the guys but they sure know how to make a mess.  To defend them though, they have been working extremely long days.  They leave by 5 a.m and don't get to the house until after 7 p.m.   Don't leave them much energy to pick up after themselves.

I walked out of the house without the camera, so now I am using photo's from the archives.  One thing about upstate is the country views.   I could never live in the city, no way, no how!   Way too many people, too much noise and they seem to never sleep!   The good thing is they have things that you would never find up home.  

Hope you all have a great day.

4 comments:

threecollie said...

I'm with you, even a small town is hard for me. I love being away from everything. Have a great weekend.

Shirley said...

Coming home after a day in the city- or in my case, small town, is just the best. Relax, breathe deep of good country air, and hug a horse.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I could never live in a big city..it would drive me nuts..have a good time! :)

Crystal said...

I ahte the noise, the constant traffic going by just about does me in. But it sure makes me appreciate home.