Monday, March 25, 2013

All Done



I finished the next set of towels.  It is what is called a waffle weave and it is the first time that I have done this design.  I have decided that they will make fantastic towels for in a bathroom and I am going to make full size towels with this weave for bath towels.  They shrink quite a bit and if I use a heavy cotton they fluff up pretty nice!

Hope you all have a good week.  I am down in NJ with the hubby for the week, I cleaned house all day today and the rest of the week I will be doing homework and hopefully catch up and get a head before its back to school next week.

I have decided that I might go into accounting after I get my associates in Business Administration.  I love accounting and some accounting fields you can make some darn good wages.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Those are some cool towels, I still do want you to make me a saddle blanket one day, I just havent had time to think about a color I want yet

Terry and Linda said...

You are so talented! The time spent on these is amazing and look how perfect they look!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful towels! You have a real talent there! An accountant..good for you! :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Such beautiful towels! You are so talented! And Accounting requires a lot of talent (and patience, too!).

Your new header is very cute!

~Lisa