Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Stills (Trains)




It has been a while since I last blogged and I apologize.   Seems like life has taken over my time.  I spend around 90 percent of time on school work, which doesn't leave me much time to take pictures and blog.  The hubby is big on trains and he dragged me out to take some pictures.  I am glad he did, I enjoyed taking pictures and running around the countryside trying to get pictures of a train.  I was able to get some but not as good of pictures as I would've liked.

Hope everyone is doing good.  I am still blogging just not as often.  Hopefully when summer is here and school is done I will have more time to devote to blogging.  Take care.

7 comments:

threecollie said...

Well done, Lisa. this was a lot harder than it seemed at first what with all the trains and railroad stuff around. Love your last photo especially

Terry and Linda said...

COOL! I love the sound of a train...coming down the track!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Ed said...

Great shots..:-)

Jeffro said...

Great pics!

No need to apologize for living a life!

Crystal said...

Oh I love trains as well, I forgot with my life going on that Sunday Stills was trains this week, I always have lots of train pics around.
Live your life! as much as we want to hear about it, wont be much to tell if you are not living it up :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like the perspective on the third shot..excellent! Study hard..you can blog this summer:)

Unknown said...

Brilliant shot, am joining with FSF with the 3rd shot, beautiful...