Saturday, June 1, 2013

Old (new)

We traded the old truck that was the same year as our new one, but the old truck was all rusted out and we were putting buckets of money into it.  We saw this truck going to town one day and the hubby stopped and looked at it and I want it.  So we went and traded.   We got a good trade.  This 98 is 3500 diesel with no rust showing and has only 100,000 miles on it.   We love it.

I am feeling a lot better, still can't hear worth a darn out of my ear and still have that pulsing sound.  I am done with the antibiotics and now am taking strong sinus medicine that I had to actually ask for at the pharmacy counter to get it.  It helps but I sure hope the infection goes away without having to get more drugs!

The hubby is going to Maine next week for work and decided to go with him for the week.  I hope to be able to do some sight seeing.  I will be taking the camera this time!  Hope you are having a good weekend.

5 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sounds like you still have an ear infection..hope it clears up soon. Maine..have a wonderful time! :)

Crystal said...

Nice truck! We have a 92 Dodge that looks similar but grey, and it has like 285 000 kms on it. It was sure nice to drive if a bit loud. Now I just have a half ton and it works but it blends with so many other trucks.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Sweet set of wheels!

Hope you feel better soon.

Have a fun time in Maine :)

~Lisa

threecollie said...

Feel better, and have a blast in Maine...I am so jealous. lol

lisa said...

Connie-I still have the infection, I hope it clears up now that the antibiotics are done.

Crystal-we love the truck, it is a little loud but we are hoping the diesel does better on fuel than the gas one did, and so far it does.

Lisa-thank you, hope you are enjoying the riding, it sure looks like you are.

threecollie-I am going to try! I hope Matt doesn't have to work late and we can do a little sight seeing.