Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Loony Bin

The Loons are one of the best thing about the lake.  This year there were little ones!  If you click on the picture, you will get a better view.  I love to listen to them when they are calling each other, if you don't know; they mate for life.  They are a pretty big bird, also.

This will be the last picture of the lake.  Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  I can't believe that it is almost the end of July already, this summer seems to be flying by, must be all the things I have been doing.  I have been to Maine, and Washington DC and then the lake and that  means not a lot of time has been spent at home and when I am at home it seems to be a busy time with all the outside stuff and so on.  Busy, Busy!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

We can hear them from our house..I love their calls..except for the distress calls when the Eagle is around. You photo is lovely..so good to see babies! I enjoyed all your lake photos it looks like a great place to escape to:)

Terry and Linda said...

We do NOT have loons here. I have more than enjoyed seeing your photos of them.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com