Sunday, July 14, 2013

Work

No, pictures, I know that it is Sunday Stills day but I didn't have the time or the inclination to take pictures of bugs.  We are moved in at the lake and woke up to a beautiful, calm lake.  We had our coffee and breakfast then headed back to the farm.  The hubby mowed down the whole 12 acres of ground and we will be baling hay today and hopefully getting most of it done.  We had to ask a couple of friends of ours if they would help us bale and they said they will.  That will make the work go a little easier, but not by much that is for sure. 

Then of course my washer decided to go on the fritz.  I have to be back anyway on Wednesday to let the repair guy fix it and post my homework.  This is the first year that we will be spending so much time away from the lake instead of being out on that boat fishing the whole time. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day.  I will post some pictures Thursday of the lake.  I did get my first picture of the Loon and some babies.  Take care and have a good day.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Well..enjoy as much of your vacation interrupted as you can:(