Thursday, September 26, 2013

Horse World





From these pictures the horses and ponies sure look scruffy, but they aren't.  They are really in pretty darn good shape, the ponies are looking a whole lot better than when we first got them.  I was too lazy to get good pictures.

Homework like usual, takes up a lot of my time.  Just a few more months and it will be all done.  The hubby is waiting for that day to come!  I will be graduating in December but the commencements are done in May.  I will be waiting for that day.  Hate to say it, but I am pretty darn proud of myself.  Now all I have to do is get my weaving up and going and things will be good.

Hope everyone is having a great week, weekend is almost here!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Would you like me to make you some halters that will fit the pony and mule? All I need is the measurement of the proper distance between the noseband knot and the knot that you use to tie the halter. No charge- my treat for these little fellows!

CDH said...

Cute calves. Our ponies look shaggy unless they are brushed!

threecollie said...

That new pony looks a world better! Amazing what some good care will do.

Crystal said...

They look good out there! And you should be proud of yourself and it will sure be nice to be done!